Head of Client Services
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to lead our global client services teams. This is a senior role reporting directly to the CTO, with overall responsibility for both our Operations and Support teams.
Gold-i is a global FinTech firm and one of the world’s leading software systems integrators to the international retail foreign exchange market as well as innovator of the prestigious Crypto Switch system. An award-winning company, Gold-i has developed a number of industry-first products to help improve the capabilities of retail brokers and banks across the globe.
Helping Financial Markets to operate more effectively for over thirteen years. Our accomplishments include:
- Clients in over 30 countries
- Over 100 partners and clients
- Access to over 70 Liquidity Providers
- Over 200 installations worldwide
We are a global market leader in trading technology, helping hundreds of multi-asset brokers to transform their trading operations with robust liquidity management solutions, award-winning MetaTrader Plug-ins, business intelligence tools and all with the best support in the industry.
- Be technically minded, curious, and strive for greatness.
- Process change management to drive effectiveness and engagement, following best practices and freedom to take risks and own your ideas.
- Be an effective interpersonal communicator who is able to work closely with cross-department stakeholders, colleagues, and clients of varying technical ability.
- Have 5+ years’ experience in a software support, implementation, project management or client on-boarding role.
- Have previous experience managing, coaching, and mentoring a team.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced and changeable environment.
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Be extremely resilient, have a positive can-do attitude and be able to persevere through challenging situations to “get it done”.
You should ideally:
- Have a good understanding of ITSM/ITIL processes and best practices.
- Have prior experience in project management or project management certification (Prince2, PMP…).
- Be educated to University level Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent).
- Have previous experience in Financial Services, FinTech or SaaS industries.
What the job involves
- Ship new features: working with your team to resource manage, plan, and deliver new products, key projects and features to existing and new clients.
- Cross functional collaboration: collaborate with the senior management team, Development, QA and Sales teams to deliver excellent client experience and support.
- Leadership: Inspiring, motivating, and passionate leadership, managing and creating a high-performing team of 6 – 8 engineers of varying experience levels.
- Be a point of escalation and prioritisation for your team and key clients, able to make decisions and operate under minimal supervision.
- Manage key production incidents, liaising with your team, clients, and suppliers through to complete resolution.
- Oversee and manage helpdesk ticketing system and service desk ticketing system with your team.
- Own the client on boarding process when handed over from the Sales team, ensuring strict change control processes are followed at all times.
- Own the planning and scheduling of the out of hours on call rota, accounting for public holidays and annual leave.
- Occasionally assist with internal IT management.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, extending up to 28 via length of service.
- Up to 3 additional paid days leave for your birthday, moving day, wedding day annually.
- 2 additional days paid leave for charity work annually.
- Holiday trading scheme up to 5 additional days.
- 6% company pension contribution
- Company Equity via EMI approved options scheme, where our success is your success.
- Annual Bonus scheme for all employees.
- Dedicated time each month to further explore personal and technical development.
- Personal learning and development budget.
- Working from home opportunities and flexible working start/end times.
- Home office equipment provided to allow you to work from home effectively
- Company healthcare cash plan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Regular office lunches and team-building activities.
- Innovate! – Wear the loud shirt
- Get It Done! – Determined to make it work
- Have Fun! – We are the Gold-i Team
Apply to work at Gold-i